Since 2014 | 100% Graduation Rate | All Proceeds Go Towards Our Project
Our Mission Statement
To provide high-quality Christian education and the opportunity for students to develop as biblically defined holistic persons for useful, productive, sustainable, meaningful, and joyful service in all areas of life – to the glory of God and to the good of all people.
Learn More About Our Purpose
At The Grand View Christian School Foundation, we are passionate about ensuring the overall development of every child in our care. Our aim is to improve our facility and our financial capacity to accomplish the mission that we’ve set for ourselves.
We want to prepare the paths for our students’ futures with the help of our Bible-based education and our three-pillar-based philosophy.
- Academic excellence
- Integrated diversity through a common bond in Christianity
- Opportunity to excel athletically and in the fine arts
In this, we are supported by our committed teachers, coaches, and administrators.
Paving the Way Forward to Achieving Athletic Excellence
As our admission rates increase with every passing year, we need a facility that can be used to enhance the abilities of our students. It’s a matter of pride for the school and the families of the students who compete in all the sports competitions.
We believe that we can train them to be the best by providing a new competition gym. And, we understand that this won’t be possible without your help. We require a capital of $3 million to ensure that we provide only the best resources to our students. You can make a difference, and we believe that every contribution helps to support the success of a child.
Take a look at the facilities of our proposed competition gym below:
- Approximately 25,000 square feet
- Seating capacity of 1,500
- Home and away team locker rooms (men and women)
- Public restrooms
- Training room
Take a Look at Our Approach to Groom Tomorrow’s Leaders
- Provide excellent education with a biblical worldview
- Develop Christ-centered and servant-leadership beliefs
- Dual credit college classes
- International student programs
- Improve physical and creative talents with quality sports and fine arts programs
- Pastoral council